Saturday, June 04, 2005

Back

Well after putting the laptop away for a month I have decided to bring it back out and check blogs and emails more regularily. I apologize to those regular people who keep wondering where I went to, it was a needed time of rest. In the time off I wrote another song, which has not been recorded yet, (or at least what my version of a recording is, complete with background static... etc.) but will be soon. I am currently working on another, which brings the total number of songs I might put on a CD close to 12. O ya, I also finished my ballad for Joseph William Cook, but I will post it a little later after I do some fine tuning of lyrics and music. I believe I will get to see the little guy tommorow (hee hee) at the milliscus tournament at Hope Valley. Thanks Mack for the chat today, it was refreshing.

Dance to the End

Who would have thought, this was the plan
A week to remember and I'm at it again.
It seems this solitude made a wreck of my mind,
Humbled by things of a wonderful kind.

Living by faith and fighting a war,
Few are practicing the sword anymore.
Gotta sit down and think, read Romans again,
Treasures to be found, a pearl from my friend

And that boy danced a solid tune
With the sky framed in ocean blue
That grin on his face, he was ready to dance to the end.

Life on a roll, its been quite a ride
Searching for wisdom only He can provide.
Probing the depths of His infinite grace,
Resting therin she doesn't feel out of place.

And with Apple Blossoms in her hair
She didn't care who came to stare
Cause she made up her mind, she was ready to dance to the end

With Christ sufficient for the pair
And a goal they both wished to bear
They took up some words and were ready to dance to the end.

1 comment:

gracie said...

Welcome back my young brother - thanks for this
Aunt Deb