Monday, June 13, 2005

'...See now I ride my Camel high, and I'm aiming for the needle's eye...'

i wonder what it is like to ride a Camel...

-night awakes are starting to get to me. I think I had a hunk of bread for supper, or was that breakfast... I'm not too sure. its actually tommorow and this post is for today, which is yesterday, but not for me. Needless to say i look forward to a somewhat more structured sleeping pattern. By the way, I love muggy weather. P-stan in 17.

for great justice,

Todd the fox

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Sorry, it's not muggy in Pakistan, just plain hot.

Also, where is this ballad of Joe that I've been waiting for??

gracie said...

Mr. Cook, you've got a lot of nerve posting comments when your own blog has been sadly neglected!
Todd, only 12% of the population is able to handle night awakes from a physiological point of view - to say nothing of what it does to your headspace. Bless you for doing them as long as you have.

andrew said...

Todder... the new song = good stuff! I really enjoy listening to your stuff (and also, posting about it on your blog so I can sorta rub it in everyones faces)... I want the CD!

Todd said...

no no the captain is right about the ballad. Its on its way.
thx Mack you rock.

Rach B said...

camels are very uncomfortable to ride!