Friday, May 27, 2005

the wheel turns...

I am feeling pretty distant at the moment. My computer is not being used, I check blogs and emails less and less, and I am reading a lot more. I am starting to go out to Hope Valley when I'm not working, doing whatever needs doing, and I found myself exploring the forests in the back part of the camp. Its so peaceful to be alone, and yet I know I am not supposed to shut myself away for the summer... I've been cruising through 'the Wheel of Time' series by Robert Jordan, which has been fascinating and phenomenal, as usual. Probably the best thing about the series is that Jordan really understands people, their flaws, the different perspectives they have, and their motives for doing things. By the way, I've decided all girls are masters of Daes Dae'mar which means I should probably just run away and hide, or stop smiling... I wish the dice would stop rolling in my head. I think I will get back to work, and write a song.

Does 'Daughter of the Nine Moons' mean anything to you? -Mat Cauthon

2 comments:

andrew said...

Todder,

Having just finished reading New Spring, i'm with you. We REALLY need to hang out sometime.

Jerry said...

I'm waiting patiently for book 12...