Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Plane Contest

Ok folks I was cruising through blogs today and noticed on Caleb Hunt's blog a link to a 27k plane game made by some kid in Korea. Now at first I laughed at the idea, then I played it, and laughed harder at the fun. My little bro and I played a long time trying to get as far as possible, which brings me to the current Plane Contest. If you can beat my current score: 49.8 seconds I will write the "Plane Song" which will include an honorable mention of your name and score. I realize that I have no way of knowing if your score is legit, so you will just have to be honest. Also, in order to qualify, I have to know who you are. In the next couple days before pak I will continue to better my score so this post may be updated. The contest ends when I get back from Pakistan in August. If your score is better than mine when I get back, you win! Good luck, have fun, and watch Han Solo in Star Wars V for tips!


1 comment:

Sarah Beth said...

Hey, I'm up for the challenge - I only got 12.8 thus far, but I have also been up for 24 hours, maybe my skill will improve with sleep :)Must update my blog, then to bed I must go. ttys