Sunday, May 01, 2005

Heaven's Abode

C F
The Christ of the cross is drawing nigh,
F C G
A face like the sun in glory will come.
C F
And when my dear King calls my name
F C G F C
This world I will leave for ultimate gain, for ultimate gain.

As waves of doubt crash surfs of faith,
I'm held by the promises in his word.
Mornings may come when I slip again,
I was bought with His blood before time began, before time began.

And I know that its not my job to ask
But do friendships like these flourish or fail?
I'm scared to hold on and take a blow
Or let go and lose what friendships I'd known, what friendships I'd known.

With the heart set on Christ and a life that shows
The majesty of his beauty alone.
This clock though it ticks but very slow,
Will no longer matter in Heaven's Abode, in Heaven's Abode...

1 comment:

gracie said...

This sounds beautiful - is it on the CD that hundreds of us are waiting to buy?