Friday, April 15, 2005

Spelunking



I had a good day today. I no longer have a bathroom, as it has been completely destroyed, luckily I was able to help (sledge hammers are fun). I went on an adventure today (as if I don't everyday), and wound up visiting a few of the friends I have made through TCF bible study this year. Good people, who have lots of good insight into life and Christ. After a tidy meal (pretty much a hunk of cheese I sliced off at the start of the day with some five-alive) on the river by Trent I chased the sunset all the way home.

This picture of Calvin and Hobbes dancing to music at 78 rpm's sums up the day. My only regret is that I never did make it into a tree. O well, maybe tommorow...

May God bless you richly through his Word.
-Todd

4 comments:

andrew said...

that post was awesome. Particularly the phrase "chased the sunset all the way home." Sounds like the perfect day.

Jerry said...

Ahh to be a climbin' trees at HVDC again, eh Todd?

Todd said...

you know it!

Anonymous said...

I miss climbing trees... That's it! You've inspired me! I shall climb and fall out of the nearest climbable tree, post haste!

So glad that you had a great day, AND got to hit something with a sledge. ;)