Friday, March 11, 2005

It's New It's Exciting, hurry while supplies last!

Folks I've finally done it. After years of cognitive ability strained towards imagining amazing things, inventing games or martial art disciplines (which I mainly used to test on my little brother) I have finally come up with an invention worthy of renown!... well sorta.

It's Sprapple, the famed new drink, brought to you by TradeMark industries and manufactured at mild-mannered Todd's house. This unique blend of rich apple flavour and tangy sprite zip is sure to be loved by the whole family. The key to this marvelous drink is not in the ingredients themselves, but the genius way in which you combine them. There is a limited supply of Sprapple to be had, so hurry down to Herman Street today!

*those drinking Sprapple may be subjected to hours of uncontrollable energy which may result in weak knees, sweaty palms, and or loss of hair. Please contact your doctor and ask if Sprapple is right for you*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a chuckle when I read this one..
take care
Courtney

Anonymous said...

So you're responsible for my hair loss!! I want my money back! :P

Save some Scrapple for me, next time I see you. That is if Snapple hasn't sued you by then. ;)