Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Anticipation

Its been an interesting couple of days. Greek exam didn't go too well, but it is so freakin hard. Ask Ben Inglis about greek, mention the word 'participle' and you will get the basic reaction I'm trying to convey, except that he does it better than me. In other news, stuff for the trip is coming along smoothly, I need to send my money today and figure out a few minor things, but beyond that the Lord is really setting things in place. Please pray for me, not only because I'm a mess who is going to a crazy country I know little about, but also because I am really looking for direction for the future, and a lot of that depends on this trip. God is faithful, and I am confident He will show me what I'm to do. Finally I have to say a little word about the song entitled 'Laden with Guilt' in Caedmon Calls album: 'In the Company of Angels: A Call to Worship'. It is written by Isaac Watts and Sandra MaCracken, and I think its a beautiful song. Actually I think I will go play it now!

This is the field where hidden lies
The pearl of price unknown.
That merchant is divinely wise
Who makes the pearl His own.

Godspeed,
todd

1 comment:

Blake Kennedy said...

Greek's a good discipline to involve oneself in. And participles are easy: they mostly decline just like the nouns you learned so very long ago! Learning and applying the syntactical categories in your exegesis will be much more trying, but the study is worthwhile.

God bless you!