Monday, October 24, 2005

Context!! Context!!

So I tend to be fairly blunt concerning most things in life, and as a result I tend to say fairly poignant things in all circumstances. Some of these things, in the context of a relationship are down right hilarious (though perhaps a little bit embarrassing). So Heather wrote down a few of them, and since she is at school right now, I think I'm going to post them sneakily, and completely out of context. Actually she will probably laugh at me since they are mainly embarrassing for me. Enjoy!

1. "At the beginning I was like, 'Oh, this is horrible!'"
2. "I prefer it when you are sleepy."
3. "I'd rather die than marry you"
4. "Its not at all physical attraction. The physical aspect has nothing to do with it."
5. "If I was somewhere else and I'd heard that you died I'd have no problem with that... I'd praise the Lord."

I suppose there will always be more to come. Its good to be able to laugh at yourself once in a while.

-todd

4 comments:

Jerry said...

3. "I'd rather die than marry you"

...is always a great place to start.

:D

andrew said...

I think I enjoy the lack of context. It's way more fun.

GLacharity said...

Those are Hiii-larious, Todd.

Especially #5.

Unknown said...

Hehe, #5 is great, nothing like communication in a relationship. .