Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Back

So I'm back from Pakistan, very jet-lagged, skinny, scruffy, rugged, and feeling happy about being at home. I have heard a lot of things, seen more than I bargained for, and been changed by a God who cares too much about me to leave me as I am. There is so much to say, and it will be said in due time, but for now I wish to simply thank everyone for your support in prayer. It has worked, I have been tried in the fire, and learned much in the trying. Anyway I will unfold some of the journey through blogs, but the rest must be in person, for the stories are much more funny and meaningful in person.

-the Bard

5 comments:

Shawn Cuthill said...

Great to see you're back Todd! Can't wait to hear all the stories :)

Anonymous said...

Todd. GLAD TO HEAR YOU'RE BACK!
I have checked often since Sunday for a new "im back" blog. I knew your blogspot from jerry, and also knew you went with mel b on the trip. I knew that once i saw you post a blog saying you were home that she would be home too. IM SO EXCITED ! This is a prayer answered. Im much happier now. Thanks for posting this.

Anonymous said...

So glad to see that you're back safe and sound. It's heartening to hear that it was so very beneficial, and I'm looking forward to seeing you, at Jer's.

...and no making fun of us in Arabic. It's not fair as we don't understand it. ;)

Anonymous said...

I came here to read it again... this is great Melb is back in canada.
Meg commented that she saw Hilsy?
Everyones seeing everyone. I can't wait to see melissa! I miss her tremendously.
thanks todd for posting this "im back blog" i don't think you understand how happy it made me to read it. Definitely a prayer of mine answered.

mearybeary said...

glad to hear you are back todd and you are safe. Can't wait to hear about your trip.

Lord's blessing
Mary