Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Soon...

Its hard to believe, but the ticker timer for our new baby is coming to an end. Approximately 1 week is left before Heather reaches her due date. The calm before the storm is upon us. I have always found this to be the strangest kind of position to be in. It is similar to the moment before you are called to give your grade 6 speech. You are the next kid up, and are frantically flipping through cue-cards in hopes that you have memorized what you are going to say. In other ways, it is far from similar to this. Work keeps me busy, so the time has felt very fast. It is nearly August! Where has my summer gone? Alas! Heather is feeling well, and looks like a beautiful balloon. I love this woman. She is a wonderful helper, and she knows me super well.

I'm going to be a father. Woah. Pray for us friends, in the next week or two, and I will do my best to keep you updated!

Value God above all else, because he is reality.

T

3 comments:

Jerry said...

Excited for you guys. Can't wait to see you in the coming weeks! :)

mearybeary said...

happy baby waiting. It is the most amazing time of your life. All the best as you wait for this baby. :0) hope everything goes well.

Anonymous said...

A beautiful balloon. Ah, you're so romantic. I love you babe!