Friday, June 01, 2007

blah...

Its about 9 pm at the moment, and this week has been ultra busy at work. I had a chance to play some guitar, but I basically strung together whatever of Derek's I felt like playing. Its funny which ones I rotate through. My choice seems to be whatever I have not played in a while, so tonight it was: I repent, I want a broken heart, faith my eyes, high countries(sandra), laden with guilt(sandra), and now and then(sandra). Its funny because I don't listen to a great deal of music. I have only heard demo stuff of Ringing Bells, but I don't really desire to listen to it now. I play stuff over and over, and then go back and find some earlier work, like 'piece of glass' or 'the truth', or 'can't lose you'. Its like my influences go backward too because I am diving more and more into Bob Dylan, working on 'every grain of sand', 'my back page', and 'when he returns'. Well enough musical ramblings for now. For the musician in all of you readers, keep those calluses in tact!

the bard

1 comment:

Jerry said...

We need to sit around and play guitars sometime, Todd. I'm not sure if we've ever done that.