Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Update

39 days and counting. I really need to get a tickerfactory thing. Noah my number is 743-7396, I'll be home friday. I would love to get together in the coming weeks, and experience some of the insight that Christ has granted you in the past months. We're Headed to the Loo today to search for apartments. I hope Hope Valley is treating you well Jer, I may be back in the weeks to come.

Quick thought: Jesus is the most offensive person alive. There is noone else who has scandalized and brought on the hatred of so many people.

I love you Paul; continue to dig into the word. The firm foundation of faith God has placed in you will be a resting place for those who waver. Make sure you share with them what you have learned!!

That's all for now. Heather and I are off to find some place to reside until we get to go home. I look forward to seeing you all soon, if not after I'm dead. Blaze friends, blaze, for time is short!

In Christ,

Todd Edward Anderson

3 comments:

Shawn Cuthill said...

Great though Todd

Shawn Cuthill said...

missed a t there:

Great THOUGHT Todd :)

MargitG said...

A great thought indeed, Todd!