Thursday, July 27, 2006

Possible Teen Girl Squad Material

Heather and I were going through some of her grade school stuff, and we came across a story she called the "Pioneer Girl". I'll write out the essentials and insert some voice indications. For all of you strong bad enthusiasts out there, I hope you laugh a lot a lot a lot...

The Pioneer Girl

(narrator voice, typical scratchy teen girl)

N: One day Anna was walking down the path. She saw a sign it said: "The pioneer girl is coming to town!!". If you would like to see her sign address here.

Anna (insert cheerleader voice):"I wonder who the pioneer girl is??"

N: She signed up anyway. She put: "Blue house, white windows and red door."

N: She went to sleep thinking: "who is the pioneer girl?" The next morning Anna made breakfast for her younger sister Andrea (she also has another sister named Ashleigh. Ashleigh is only a baby, Andrea is five and Anna is fifteen) Bang bang there was a knock at the door.

Anna: "I wonder who that is"

Anna's Mom: "Please get the door Anna".

N: Anna got the door and there was a girl that she had never seen before.

girl she had never seen before (insert so and so voice): "I'm the pioneer girl, I'm fifteen"

Anna: "Oh. Come on in. I'm fifteen too. My name's Anna."

Pioneer girl: "I'm looking for a place to stay and I'm very good at knitting"

Anna: "Well you could stay here. I'll check with my mom."

N: (the Pioneer girl's name was Leah) Anna came back with a smile on her face.

Anna: "You're aloud to stay."

N: They all had a happy life. Leah helped alot.

THE END


Word for word folks. My wife to be is hilarious.

Anyone willing to draw an episode for this one? haha. Peace out.

2 comments:

Jerry said...

Clearly Heather is Pioneer Girl. It's all a charade.

Anonymous said...

sorry to bother you here TOdd... but I am rsvp'ing you - yes I will be at the wedding!!
Woot!