Monday, March 05, 2007

Fresh...

I thought this place needed some sprucing up. Currently in Ajax with the wife (who is doing well). I am hunting jobs in Ptown, and looking forward to moving back in May. My creative side is bouncing around like crazy these days, and I decided to devote some more time to consistent creative writing. I hope to update the looks of this place as time goes on, but I figure after a couple of years it deserves some love.

In everything, live to God's glory. Nothing else is so exciting and enjoyable.

Hey writers, keep writing!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks nice

Jerry said...

It looks... better. :)

Nothing like an overhaul every once and awhile.

Jerry said...

I SHOULD ADD THAT YOU ARE STILL "POPS". Thank you that is all.

Anonymous said...

You don't need a rope up top to hang yourself. The update looks fine. Stop being so harsh on yourself. ;0

Seriously, though. Looking forward to seeing you more often in the days ahead.

Anonymous said...

I'm sick with the flu, so I just noticed the soother on the rope. Very nice idea for the blog.

Todd said...

haha, thanks Shane :)