Friday, February 03, 2006

Funny Carlton Cards from the Past

So my mom found this Carlton Birthday Card which was given to my dad from a friend of his a long time ago. Its pretty funny, so I thought I would share it.

CARPE DIEM
Seize the day.

CARPET DIEM
Seize the carpet.

CARPAYMENT DIEM
Seize the checkbook.

CARPE DIARRHEAM
Seize the toilet paper.

CARPE DUH
Seize an idiot.

CARP DIEM
Fish of the day.

CRAMPY DIEM
Seize The Midol.®

CARPE DIET
Seize the rice cake.

CARPAL DIEM
Seize the knuckles.

CARPE DIG 'EM
Seize the Sugar Smacks.®

CARNAL DIEM
Seize the smut.

CARPE CAKEM
Seize some birthday Cake!

-the bard

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Todd! How are ya? I'm glad you all had such an awesome time in Pakistan!
Your co-captain,
Jen Lenhart

Unknown said...

Had to laugh out loud at this one Todder, I think people had a better sense of humor back in the day.

shine.is.dead said...

sugar smacks is slang for cocaine.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for saving this BD card text. I got the same card years ago and have been looking for the sentiment text since my last HD crashed. Nothing on the internet ever dies. Carpe Memoriâ! CR ;-)