Saturday, December 31, 2005

Seasonal Thoughts [60+]

Christmas was good, and busy, and another learning experience. I haven't done a great job at relaxing this break, and not because I had no time to do it, but because I stayed up late almost every night. It takes 30 levels in WoW to realize that I need to ease up a little bit, and re-evalute what I am spending my time doing. I'm glad God is faithful, because a lot of the time I am not. So I am going to take a break from WoW until Jan 9th, when classes start again, and I can appropriately allocate time to it. I don't want to just drop it like before, because that doesn't teach me how to moderate my time. I am looking forward to the fact that Heather is in town from Jan till June for most of the week. We had a great day yesterday, and it was much needed. We went out to get dinner, and decided instead to go to Loblaws and get the chicken deal that I swore I would never do when I got older (its a family thing...). We watched a movie and read the word, and had a chance to actually relax together, which was pretty cool. I don't think I quite realized until last night how satisfying it is to simply talk, and share back and forth. A wonderful blessing. Gratz to Heather's sister Sarah. I still owe you a dunk in the snow Sar.

There are going to be a lot of tired people in church tomorrow :)

Keep studying folks!

Todd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn... I missed the chance to play WoW with you. :(

Enjoy the time off while it lasts. I know I am!

Sarah Beth said...

Bring it on ;) Have an excellent day Todd.